Our CFR1633 stitchbond is made of 85% viscose and 15% polyester. The CFR1633 test is do for a whole mattress , which depend on all the material of the mattress. That means the other material also need to reach CFR1633 fire retardant , then the whole mattress can pass this test.
CFR1633 fire retardant stitch bond filler cloth manufacture
100% polyester or mixed with viscose
2.3m(can be split)
Printed and Coated
10-15 days after receive the deposit
MOQ / Min.Order Quantity:
5000 Meter/Meters non woven fabric
T/T or LC at sight
NON FR stitchbond
FR BS7177 Stitchbond
mostly FR viscose
Add Flame retardant glue after processing
Use FR viscose materials to make it flame retardant without any processing
Fabric shrinkage reaches the flame extinction
Fabric forms a carbonized layer reaches the flame extinction
like burning a plastic bottole
like burning a plastic bottole
Like burning a paper
No less than 135gsm
home and aboard
● One-stop shopping from gray fabric to coating fabric.
● One-stop shopping from white stitchbond and print stitch-bond to coated stitch-bonded and FR stitchbonding.
● Professional manufacture:We have 4 new and advanced stitchbond production line, 2 hot setting machines, one print machine, one coat machine and 3 packaging machines.
● Reasonable price,can catch your target Price.
● We have excellent and experienced technician team and quality control experts to make superior quality, best service and punctual delivery.
● Years of export experience and we hire employee with high education qualification.
● We can customize your order to meet your market demand.
|ITEM||Description||Meet Standard||Quick Link|
|100%cotton twill, PYROVATEX FR treatment, 220gsm||EN11611, EN11612, EN14116, EN61482|
|100%cotton twill, PYROVATEX FR treatment, 240gsm||EN11611, EN11612, EN14116, EN61482|
|100%cotton twill, PYROVATEX FR treatment, 260gsm||EN11611, EN11612, EN14116, EN61482|
|100%cotton twill, PYROVATEX FR treatment, 280gsm||EN11611, EN11612, EN14116, EN61482|
ITEM: FRCOTTON #CFR265
Yarn Type warp/weft: ringing spun / ringing spun
Tensile Strength(ISO 13934-1) warp/weft : 22N / 20N
Tear Strength(ISO 13937-2) warp/weft : 1000N / 480N
Shringkage(ISO 6330) warp/weft : +/-3%
Color Change(ISO 105 C06): 4-5
Color Staining(ISO 105 C06): 4-5
Rubbing(ISO 105 X12): Dry 4-5; Wet 3-4
Perspiration(ISO 105 E04): 4-5
Light(ISO 105 B02): 4
Do not bleach, Do not boil, Do not use soap, Keep in cool dry place, with no drect sunlight.
|Fabric Description and Key Features|
#CFR240 is used for workwear its light weight properties and breathability make it ideal for hot season
and light industrial wear. It is meet EN11611, EN11612, EN61482-1-2 class1
EN11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes
EN11612 Protective clothing. Clothing to protect against heat and flame
EN14116 Protective clothing. Protection against heat and flame. Limited flame spread materials,
material assemblies and clothing
EN61482-1-2 Box test Class 1
NFPA2112 Flame resistant garments for protection of industrial personnel against flash fire
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.